- 20 Mp3 Audio Files Included!
- 20 English lessons
- 43 Page PDF
This transcript includes Episode 112, my interview with teacher Vanessa!
- 401 - Using Worth
- 402 - Grow vs Grow Up
- 403 - Using Right
- 404 - Using COME OUT - Phrasal Verb Lesson
- 405 - Should vs. Be Supposed To
- 406 - Food & Eating Idioms
- 407 - Fruit Idioms
- 408 - Using Bet, I Bet, and Betcha!
- 409 - 5 Idioms With Hit
- 410 - Born vs. Raised vs. Grow Up vs. Have - Confusing Vocabulary
- 411 - Slang & Idioms Using GET
- 412 - Idioms With Our Special Guest Vanessa
- 413 - Be Used To vs. Get Used To
- 414 - Using TELL
- 415 - Causative Form of MAKE - English Lesson
- 416 - 6 Ways To Use SHOULD - English Grammar Lesson
- 417 - Hurt, Injure, Pain, & Painful
- 418 - Natural Pronunciation of I'm, Our, & You
- 419 - 3 Ways To Use LET
- 420 - Hold vs. Have & Attend vs. Go To for Events
Read while you listen and improve your English faster!
What is a Transcript?
A transcript is a word for word written copy of what you hear on the podcast. Each transcript includes the introduction as well as all dialogs and example sentences as they appear in the podcast. This printable pdf can be downloaded instantly. It is a great way to:
- Check your listening comprehension.
- Read all of the example sentences and explanations.
- Expand your vocabulary.
You'll get 1 PDF and 1 ZIP100% SSL SecureVisaMasterCardAmerican ExpressPayPal